Re: Lightroom alternatives?

Randy _

How long has it been since you used LR??  My largest catalog has 935,143 photos and it loads instantly.  I remember Media Pro when it replaced iView.  I used to use iView for all my cataloging.  I had to start over with _expression_ Media when Microsoft bought it and then start over again when it changed to Media Pro.  That was such a hassle!!  I've been very happy with the cataloging by LR for years now and am not interested in switching to something else that may not last.  Capture One has not been as good with DNG files, which are the native RAW files from my Leicas, as LR and the Adobe products.

Every upgrade of LR has improved speed and file handling.  I couldn't be more pleased.

Tina