Re: Photo damage after Harvey

Andy -

They had terrible floods in Columbia, SC, about a year ago.  My daughter volunteered to help people restore their photos from family albums that had been under water.  What they did was wash them in clean water and hang them on lines to dry, then press them in books.  It wasn't perfect, but the people were so glad to have their family photos back!  As a prevention, I would recommend that everybody convert their photos to digital and take the hard drives with them!!

Tina