Re: Adox

I'm glad to hear that someone else was asked whether their print came from film.

When I was asked that question about a print of mine at a review, I thought it might be a fluke of my printing process. I am careful in my processing and printing, and some of my prints are very nice (to me, anyway), but I'm not sure I'd equate them to film and silver gelatin.  Not yet, anyway, but I'm sure we'll get better.

  -yoram

  -- www.ygelmanphoto.com

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Mark Harris <gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I was a film hold-out until 2012 and made the leap because a workshop I was attending required digital. I realized early on how good the digital tools were, especially the quality of prints. I knew I made the right choice when, at a portfolio review in October, one of the reviewers asked if the prints I was showing were from large format film.

-Mark