Re: Adox

Well your film gear isn't exactly available at Walmart either... Noblex etc... And an iPhone is relatively cheap and does such a nice job anyway.... I was astonished to see a photographer from a local paper shooting on an iPhone ... and I'm sure at 120 DPI they looked fine... sold all my medium format digital gear... not waiting for it to be obsolete now only shooting Nikons... in and out of the studio.... can't be bothered to try and sell up.... preach what I hardly believe myself...