Re: Adox

I also shoot a lot of Reala, although my supply is diminishing. I think I’m down to about 500 rolls now. When I heard through a source at B&H that Reala was being killed, I ordered 1000 rolls for peanuts.

I rarely shoot digital and then it’s through a 5Ds-R.

Even though Seitz makes a digital Roundshot, it’s about the same price as a new Volvo plus lenses.

Jan