Re: Year end PF gallery for 2016 available for viewing!

Thank you for the comment. In this series I’m not necessarily looking for a connection between the hand and the body. Part of this is that the hand might, or might not, belong to the same person. I may submit others from the series and see if they make more sense to you.

Mark