Re: Iceland phototrip august/september - anyone?

Roy,

I’ll arrive to Reykjavik in the morning. Possible time of getting a car would be 10 AM.
Then I may hang around in the center of town with my phoe (ready for either regular or skype call).

Right now I know following expenses:
rented car (insurances included) total  820 €
Fuel for about 1700 - 2000 km   total  250 €
Acommodation  approximately per capita 200-300 €
Food (lots of it self-cooked)   per capita  200 €
Ferry ticket to Breidavik (oneway shortcut) for a car and 2 passangers  130 €
It makes per capita (if 2 people) about 1000 €, but it depends on circumstances.
Sleeping in the car or in tent may help, also dry food bought back at home.
Per 3 persons it would be about 800 €

Maybe I’ve made mistakes, but it should be the minimum to be considered.

Regards,
Peeter