Σχετ: Re: Tip for discarding RAW versions of unwanted photos

seems I failed to mention that I shoot RAW+ (camera saves both formats)

jpeg are easier to review on various file browsers

Στις 10:39 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 19 Ιουνίου 2016, ο/η Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

From Bridge simply hit delete and whatever you happen to have selected will be in the trash.  I don’t see any issue, this is the normal way one throws stuff out.

The good thing about using Bridge is that it permits you to see a reasonable size display of the image so you know what you’re discarding.

Quite honestly, when I got through a shoot I view it in Bridge, mark the things I want to process with three stars and open them in the RAW converter, process them and save them as tifs.  Then I hit the Done button and go back to Bridge, filter out everything without stars, select them all and trash them in one quick poke at the delete key.

Emily L. Ferguson
774-392-0022