Tip for discarding RAW versions of unwanted photos

I wonder if there is a way -without employing any program other than PS3 (like lightroom etc) to discard the RAW versions of unwanted photos.

my way is to drop both the jpg and raw version in a directory.
use the file browser preview to delete unwanted jpgs. (sufficient for me)
then sort all photos by name in list appearance mode ( It is my proffered way already)
and manually delete the leftover RAWs

it is easy but a bit taxing to the eyes.
But it is safe cos you can only leave photos and not over-discard

but one should always try for an improvement
(please no light room suggestions)