Re: Tip for discarding RAW versions of unwanted photos

On my Macs, All I have to do is highlight any JPG, hit the space bar, and I see the image.  I don't have to run a program (I mean, App!) to look at it.

Also, if I decide I'm not going to post-process an image, although I want to keep it, I delete the PSD and keep the much smaller JPG.

I'm not advocating, but that's why I produce JPGs.