Re: PF members new photographs in gallery on March 13, 2016

On Mar 13, 2016, at 8:40 PM, Mark Harris <gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Emily,
>
> Thank you for the comment.
>
> This was not posed. She began moving to the music and I fired the shutter, on single shot, as I saw shapes forming. I did make quite a number of exposures and picked many of them to process. These were made with studio flash

Well, the flash does complicate matters, as it needs recharge time, even if only a little.

Perhaps this situation is better shot with continuous light?

I hope you’ll submit more shots.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-269-5968