Re: PF members new photographs in gallery on March 13, 2016

Emily,

Thank you for the comment.

This was not posed. She began moving to the music and I fired the shutter, on single shot, as I saw shapes forming. I did make quite a number of exposures and picked many of them to process. These were made with studio flash on a white seamless background and processed to enhance the silhouette. They were also all hand held.

Mark