Re: camera clubs

There are many models on Model Mayhem who I know support themselves primarily from work they get through that site. They are professionals on the way they work creatively and conduct business.

The majority of the models I photograph either come from that site or have a presence there. I do conduct some business with them through Facebook. Since I work with a wide variety of people, these work out for me.

Mark Harris
gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx
http://www.gsphotoguy.com

MM #895990