Re: tips on going through old work

I have negatives from stuff I did in High School
(graduated on the first try too in 1972)
and all sorts of Stage Shows, Heads Shots and Bands
I photographed from then until the digital age all on
negative sleeve pages with the name of the event and the date.

It's not easy but I can find a negative if I need to.