Re: tips on going through old work

They did,     They just planned ahead.  It was even a required assignment in college to create our own archiving systems as a research project.

But here is something helpful
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/content/one-photographer%E2%80%99s-strategy-image-archiving-part-one-two

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How in the world did people do this before computers?

They didn't.  They just kept everything.  Like my negative files.  At least I can throw out the transparencies I should have discarded when they came from the processor, now that everything's being scanned.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-269-5968
http://www.landsedgephoto.com