tips on going through old work

I have over eleven years of personal, digital work which is key worded, starred and color coded in Lightroom, all very neatly organized, that I’m going through in an effort to cull the best of the best.

Perhaps, no matter what, this is slow and tedious at best but as I go through it I seem to keep finding new keepers and every so often I find weaknesses in my key wording system that requires time and attention.

Does anyone have pointers for revisiting old work in an efficient, timely way?

I’ve been doing this, off and on, for months and I feel like I keep stumbling over myself.

Can anyone on this list speak to solid work practices when going over old work?

Oh, and I should add I am constantly adding new work to my body of work.

Thank you,

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com