Re: gallery

Randy writes: "Well I  am not much one for removing things from shots of Nature.   Its really not Nature then anymore is it? "

I don't think cropping removes something from nature.  Even a photograph of a natural scene is not really nature any more if it's meant as fine art.  But we don't need to trade opinions on this any more -- it's just a continuation of Plato's shadows.

For the record, though, I also missed seeing the bird at first.  It was just another blur along the stem.

  -yoram