Re: gallery

Strangely, I don't disagree with most of Randy Little's comments -- even about my own image.  But I'll add some thoughts. . . and it looks like it's mostly about cropping.

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 31 OCT, 2015.
 http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html :

                        Dan Mitchell - Horse & Boxes
I'd increase Randy's crop, leaving only the right half of the shot.  Then the horse really has a great impact.

                        John Retallack - Out the window at 7AM
If the cars and parking lot were gone, then I think the entrance, the lit windows, and the clouds would make an interesting image.

                        Christopher Strevens - death camp
I don't get it (and I'm not even sure there's a person near the steps).

                        Yoram Gelman - Sun Dried
I shoulda been more careful. . . it was quickie work.

                        Randy Little - Welding Table no.1
Maybe there's some connection between the tools and the very blurred image, but I don't see it.

                        Jim Snarski - Sipping
This is probably the most interesting shot of a hummingbird I've ever seen.  To enhance the bird though, a lot of the flower on the left should be cropped, and then some of the top as well.  But, wow . . .

  -yoram