Re: Mamyia RZ or Fuji GX680...?

Mine is AF, not AFD

On Nov 3, 2015, at 11:40 AM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

afd iii is not ALL digital.  Its a Mamiya 645 with updates.   Uses film back or digital.   It was so bad it was only on the market for a year and then pulled for an update to all the internals and rebaged 645 df and now df+   I would avoid anything from mamiya that has AFD in the name.   the DF are good again and the 1995 af might be just fine.