Re: Mamyia RZ or Fuji GX680...?

either will do digital finding adapter for fuji might be a chore and require a machinist    Fuji does have front bellows.    Fuji not so many around and HUGE.  RZ zillions of them around and used.  RZ does have a tilt shift adapter but not has much movement as GX.    Fuji parts might be harder to find but fuji is WAY WAY cheaper then RZ.