Re: latest project

On 9/16/2015 15:14, Randy Little wrote:
We literally delivered this at about the last possible minute to make to
the trucks for the broadcast this past monday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=i48I55CQ6Hc

That's running it right down to the wire! There *are* still a few hard deadlines in the world :-) .

Hey, can you point me to *useful* information explaining the various video color scope displays for somebody with a background in still photography? Too much info I find is heavily rooted in analog video, and while I used that some in highschool and college, I never worked with the fancy scopes then, so it's new territory -- and I'm suspecting some of the old-style things aren't very useful today (the vector scopes, in particular, seem to be primarily useful for calibrating analog to target patches, which is not something I'm dealing with now). Working with Adobe Premiere Pro now, using the new Lumetri scopes and adjustments mostly. (Just finished editing and doing color, such as it is, on a 2+ hour concert video that should be released, cross your fingers, next month. Sound people are still working, and there's some trivia like titles and credits going on, and we're a small team of part-time amateurs. Somebody put it on IMDB already, though, it's Cats Laughing: A Long Time Gone.)

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info Nikon DSLR photo list: http://d4scussion.com