couple of comments re: this week's photographs

PF photographs as seen at http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Very opinionated comments FYI and FWIW:

Mark Harris - Hair Abstraction - I think this is a good idea and probably would work better as a series. As is it leaves one wanting to see a bit more. But maybe that is the point. Too little to "hang on" by itself though IMO.

Emily Ferguson - Hoops and Beads - sometimes details are more interesting than the whole and this, to me may be such an example, but since we can't compare to the whole it is a bit of speculation. In any caseI like this bit of detail.

Klaus Knuth - Chinese Mayflower II - we discussed this one on the list - I think I understand it more after Klaus' explanation.

Art Faul - Drottningsgatan / Queen Street, Norrköping 	- quiet and serene intersection probably in the morning sometime when hardly a creature was stirring. Nice sense of place!

Andy