Brief comments on PF gallery photographs

One person’s opinion on photographs seen at http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Jim Snarski - Hanging By A Thread - I like this photograph even though I really don't like spiders. I think the composition and lighting and background all work to make this into an attractive photograph (even though I don't like spiders!)

Bob Sull - Flagship Niagara Number 4 - Hmmm ... the horizon, the horizon!! therwise it is an improvement over the oreviews view of the ship but still lacking "drama" or "impact". It was a gray day but I think the photograph could have been bumped up in contrast a bit.

Yoram Gelman - Farmer's Market #3a - hard to tell it is a Farmer's Market. Maybe the scene needs no cation at all at least in reference to the market. But I like the subject placement in the frame. Like the finger to her lip. It is a bit "noir" which may put some people off.

Andy