Re: Brief comments on PF gallery photographs

One person's opinion on photographs seen at http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Jim Snarski - Hanging By A Thread - I like this photograph even though I really don't like spiders. I think the composition and lighting and background all work to make this into an attractive photograph (even though I don't like spiders!)

Andy

thanks Andy...besides being photogenic, I think spiders, like snakes, are much maligned...I have a catch and release policy in my house when I find a spider...I let them go outside...when I lived in New Hampshire, I let them keep their webs in our breezeway...kept the population of mosquitoes, moths and flies down...

appreciate your comments

Jim