Re: PF gallery update postponed

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the clarification and your comments.

I’m currently working from a laptop without the shortcuts and info I have been using before.

Probably I am thinking too much around the corners and I don’t believe in explanations, if a picture doesn’t speak for itself.
One picture I should have taken but didn’t, might have explained the point much better:

If you remember the bronze raging bull statue in Downtown Manhattan on Broadway, south of Wall Street?  Last time I saw it this August, you couldn’t even see the outline of the animal, because of all the Chinese tourists all around it.

Cheers,

Klaus