Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 101, Issue 1/giving up film

I have happily, and long since, given up film.

Saves money - film and printing are getting so expensive.

And no more stains in the bath from having nowhere else to wash 20 x 16 prints.

I can concentrate on getting the image now, more than ever before.

Happy days, guys !