Re: 2008 and 2010 catalogs of PF members' photographs

Guy,

The two earlier publications are still available from Lulu.com … let’s see … the one from 2010 is here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/andrew-davidhazy/photoforum-2010-catalog/paperback/product-12035315.html

and the one from 2008

http://www.lulu.com/shop/andrew-davidhazy/photoforum/paperback/product-367115.html

Interesting that Lulu still has these files!

Andy

PS: You can also see a list of books I prepared over the last few years at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/davidhazy