Re: Catalog of PF members' photographs available - FINALLY!

Thanks Andy, I can't wait to get mine.

  • Interestingly, the price I read for my book is $25.12.  I don't suppose that the difference goes into your pocket.  It just shows the weakness of the Canadian $ exchange rate.
  • Can you point to the other two books.  Are they still available?  I gave mine away several years agao.

Thanks again for your work with non existent helpers...

Guy

Guy Glorieux
1-1060 Av. Bernard
Montréal (Outremont), Qc