Re: 6 new photographs in members' exhibit on 02-21-15

Art Faul - The Illuminated 2-Footed Man, Stockholm

It is always interesting how good a real panorama made with a quality camera can look. Having been absent from here for a while I don’t understand the reference to your feet, sorry. The bright spot is an interesting way to make you anonymous.

Were we to meet in person in the summer, you would immediately note that one of my feet is made of carbon fiber and not nearly as good as the original. A doc fecked up and all I got was a pittance and the fake foot.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com