Σχετ: Re: 6 new photographs in members' exhibit on 02-21-15

from Mark:
You have seen the lines of this basketball court in a new and interesting way. The contrast of colors is terrific and the composition is well thought through. At first I wasn’t sure about the small black object in the light near the top but I think it adds a nice bit of tension.

Yes, this photograph was given to me ready on the plate.
It was a sunny Sunday morning just after a day of rain.
The lines were not only fresh, but squicky clean!

.