Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6654

sure Vas the lens.   Then you gotta make sure she holds perfect as you drop the film and release the shutter.  Doable and just as likely.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 1:37 PM, James Schenken <jds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Setting aside the airbrush issue on which I have no information,
Is it possible to get that kind of blurring effect by the use of some sort of diffusing vignette device?  I'm not suggesting it was done that way but just wondering about the possibilities.

BTW it is a gorgeous image.

CPAP Therapy is a way to live.