Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6633/obscenities.

I find myself toning down my language *a lot*, as I am aware that most of my Aussie adjectives would be considered offensive by an international audience. I'm also aware that this list is used by educators not just people selling photos, so it may be used by teachers and viewed by young 'uns

that's my choice

---