Re: Feck it!

sorry double post
Inside the Actors Studio Question session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J0gPwYvHb00#t=470

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have to confess I swear at least once a day (Oh feck, there I go again!) and I’ve never been in a locker room as a player. Playing in a darkroom yes, but in a locker room, no. Maybe this is really language which belongs in a darkroom.
And Dan, in case you have not noticed, very few folks on this list seem to be expressing their views on photography, save for Andrew Sharpe and Emily Ferguson, neither of whom seem to notice that the way for a photographer to survive in this world is to sell their art. Andrew likes to add that most work is boring, not including his own. Phone photography has gotten so simple that any boob with $300 can become a photo hero.
Boy, I really hope somebody among the great mass of unwashed lurkers notices this blog-like post and comments on it so I get some bennies.