new camera

I just bought a new compact digital by Samsung. ST150F. I do not know anything about it but my friend who owns a shop had one and I bought it this morning. It is smaller than the one that went missing at Budapest airport. And it is pink. I have yet to read the instructions but it needs a micro sd memory and uses wi-fi to send the images somewhere but the cable may be used.

I have put it on charge..

I do not have a mobile phone.

Chris.