Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 5:16 AM
Subject: Vuesacn Film Scanning Question

hi all!

It ahs been a while sicne I used my old Epson scanner. long enough to not be supported anymore.
So I resorted to VueScan which is stil allien and strange to me.

So here goes the basic question.
How can I select specific frames of a film strip?
The program wants to scan all the frames regardless.

Thanks beforehand. Kostas