Re: Vuesacn Film Scanning Question

I have found it....
I had ingnored the batch scan option, and had left the default value of "All"
pic explaining
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/kostaspapakotas/vuescan_zps741c084c.jpg

Στις Δευτ., 22/09/14, ο/η Jim Thyer <jimth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

 Θέμα: Re: Vuesacn Film Scanning Question
 Προς: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Ημερομηνία: Δευτέρα, 22 Σεπτέμβριος 2014, 6:47

 In my version od vuescan (9x64) in the opening screen
 it has boxes at the
 top,

 Input     Crop
 Filter     Color
 Output     Prefs.

 I would use the  Preview (bottom left corner) then
 Crop and select
 manual.

 But of course it may depend on which Epson scanner you
 have, and which
 version of Vuescan.

 Alternatively try scanning under Photoshop.

 Hope this helps.

 Jim Thyer