Re: new camera

It's too bad the list isn't monitored.  If it was, this discussion would have ended before I made my contributions.

Roger

Sent from my iPad.

On May 17, 2013, at 7:01 PM, "PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx" <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Jan,
        The aliens have developed a spherical ship the same size as a tennis ball (they are little aliens) and decided that Wimbledon would give them good cover. When people see their ships bouncing around they just think the players at  Wimbledon can't control their new jet powered racket yet.

Roy