RE: PF members exhibit on Sep 20, 2014

I want to to thank Andrew for taking the time and making the effort to share his personal opinions and comments about the photographs in the PF  hi it space. It should be noted that work shown there may not necessarily be finished work but is often contributed to show work in progress or that authors seek some feedback on. Opinions, suggestions and feedback is often the driving force for author contributions. Those who make the effort to provide such things should be recognized for without their contributions the usefulness of the exhibits would be significantly diminished.

So thank you again Andrew ... As well as all others who, in a courteous and civil manner, share their take on our photographs!

Andy