horror

Hi,

I am horrified by the public execution of the American photographer in the desert. But terrible things happen here too. It is Peaceful here at a terrible hidden price.

War has been going on all my life but nothing seems to change.

I am sad. I was nearly another victim but of Christian attack in London.

My wife is still missing in Hungary. We do not have funding for her passage home to London.

I’m sad.

Chris.