Re: Wacom Bamboo

Sorry to come to this after some days' delay.

At 11:20 9-08-2014, Don Roberts wrote:
I have downloaded every available driver and update and no go. I am going to assume that, since this is one of the first Bamboos, it is just no longer supported. Guess I will look at an Intuos. Thanks everyone for input.

I have a Wacom Bamboo "Pen and Touch" small, model CTH-470/K, with pen and multi-touch, and it works happily with driver v5.3.3-3 on OSX Mavericks v10.9.4.
Drivers here:
https://www.wacom.asia/en/tablet-drivers?tid_1=9&tid=49
The same driver is also good for OSX 10.6.8.
The driver on the above page may very well get you going.

My (now rather old) Wacom Intuos 3, model PTZ-930, with pen only, works with driver v6.3.8-2 on OSX Mavericks v10.9.4.
Drivers here:
https://www.wacom.asia/en/tablet-drivers?tid_1=17&tid=49

--
&i (: