Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6582/Power PCs.

Power PC software/hardware on Macs is LONG gone.  For a while after the change to Intel processors in 2006 it was still possible to use PPC stuff, but even that is now no longer possible, so no-one should now regard Power PC hardware or software as other than completely obsolete.  My two PPC laptops and two Cubes I keep as mere curiosities, still in excellent working order, but useful only for browsing or email.