Re: Video Question

for conversions i use mpegstreamclip. It's free.

No dia sábado, 9 de Agosto de 2014, Russ <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Thanks for the info.....

Here is where I am at.......

On the occasion I use the video camera
to make a video I want to be able to
put this video on a DVD where I can
watch it on my 32inch TV in my living room
not sitting at my desk looking at my 22inch
monitor.

I want to be able to give this video to others
on a DVD to be able to do the same.

I want this video to be decent quality....
Not so huge as 10.5 gig and not so tiny as 770 megabytes.