Re: Wacom Bamboo

For what it's worth, here is Wacom's website for current drivers: Drivers | Wacom

stephen

From: Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Wacom Bamboo

I am running their Wacom Pro on the newest operating system on a brand new laptop with no trouble at all…doesn't help you, I realize.

Might you uninstall and reinstall it? A pain, I know.

Another thing you might try (assuming you don't do a shut down each night) is a complete shut down of your system, not a restart. Last week my second monitor up and disappeared from my desktop…it was completely black. A total reboot brought it back just as it was supposed to have been.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com