Re: Lotosblume

At 6:26 PM -0400 7/20/14, James Schenken wrote:
Emily,

I thought that the most common old german type font was called Gotisch and that Fraktur and Schwabacher (Textur) were contemporary fonts. Gotisch is closest to the font created by Gutenberg for his first bible. Bear in mind I am neither a typographer nor an historical printing scholar. Just some thoughts.

I suppose it depends on how you define contemporary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraktur
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  508-563-6822