Re: Lotosblume

Emily,

I thought that the most common old german type font was called Gotisch and that Fraktur and Schwabacher (Textur) were contemporary fonts.  Gotisch is closest to the font created by Gutenberg for his first bible.  Bear in mind I am neither a typographer nor an historical printing scholar.  Just some thoughts.

CPAP Therapy is a way to live.