Re: List taking a nap???

I don’t think so - second guessing an earlier selection will open a floodgate. I keep trying to figure out how to enter the fray at the Gallery 10 (or whatever it’s called) spot, but can’t figure it out. I recently had to put together a group of 500 selected images for a campaign but found it difficult to get down to that number, so no resubmissions from me.