Re: Brief thoughts on this weeks photographs

Agreed, Andy. I think the problem must lie in either the digital capture device or the in-camera filtration installed by the manufacturer. Disappointing. I will try this summer with different cameras and see if that makes a difference. It must be possible since there are so many examples on photo web sites and YouTube.

Don