Re: sheen and iridiscence?

Well sure there are screens with 320ppi.  Its called a Mac retina display or Dell 4k Sanyo 4k.

Also all you have to do is go to flickr to see a lot of pictures of bugs taken with even digital point and shoots that have all the  iridescence.

even this video which is in a WAY smaller color space shows the beetle more correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzFDMdz3q8Y

Its got to be something else.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/