Re: 12 PF members exhibit on April 19, 2014

So, I'm not the only one with a fertile imagination here...
Good, I loughed a lot while reading it.
It is just a pitty that we couldn't see all of this in the image.
My imagination is probably not as fertile as yours. :-)

Pini

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc