Re: 4 members photos in PF exhibit space on 03-15-2014

You’re welcome!
That speedy 50 still needs someone who knows how to use it.

On Mar 16, 2014, at 5:00 PM, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Klaus.

your kids . my camera . we'll click

On Mar 16, 2014, at 7:17 AM, Klaus Knuth <klausknuth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I probably should have called that ’sailboat’ a yacht …

Lea’s image made it.  The patience paid off nicely.  Great candid!

Klaus